Seguidores

UM POUCO DE MOYSES...

quarta-feira, 26 de maio de 2010

Matheus Malafaia in Mission to Mexico






Matheus Malafaia / 1569 Burnet Av. / Union - New Jersey / 07083

May, 2010

Dear sponsor,

I have recently made the exciting decision to go on a mission trip with an organization called Global Expeditions, a part of Teen Mania Ministries. For more than 20 years, they have taken thousands of teenagers to countries all over the world. This year, I want to go to Mexico.

Global Expeditions is a ministry totally dedicated to reaching my generation and equipping us to touch the world through missions. I cannot think of a better way to spend my time than sharing the Gospel with others and seeing my life changed as well.

Baja is located in Mexico where my team will be based out of the city of San Diego. I will be leaving on July 24 and returning home on July 31. The entire trip, I will be busy ministering through drama and street evangelism. The total cost of this trip is $2,000, which includes all expenses: airfare, accommodations, food, and training.

I cannot accomplish this task alone, so I am asking you to be part of this mission trip with me. During the next several weeks, I will be working very hard to raise the finances to go. My first deadline is May 30 when $700 is due.

Any amount that you can give will be greatly appreciated. If you would like to support me in this opportunity, please send a check, along with the included form, to Teen Mania Ministries. Your support is a key part of seeing salvations on the field this summer. If you have any questions, please call me at 973-592-3916. You can also reach Global Expeditions at their Missions Supporter Hotline at 866.5.GLOBEX.

Thank you for your consideration. Your prayer and support are greatly appreciated!

God Bless You,

Missionary Matheus Malafaia
nnnn

Id # 261 2327

Nenhum comentário:

TRABALHO MISSIONÁRIO